
Some thoughts from the last week:
- President Obama is completely changing the face of this country. Say goodbye to the old America. A country founded on hard work, responsibility, and freedom. Say hello to socialism. President Obama is a one-hundred percent "big government" president, regardless of what he may say. Plan for things to be controlled by government that you never thought possible. Just last night I saw a spot on the news that the new stimulus plan has an idea for government controlled birth control. President Obama is discouraging people to get a jobs and implanting the "government owes me and will take care of me" seed.
-The young economic stimulus plan is a bad idea. Now I am not a financial analyst by any means, but the proof is in the pudding folks. No one is investing, the market is bad. The fact is people don't trust their money in a market where corrupt CEO's go unwatched and unpunished. Rather than proposing a huge stimulus plan that is bursting at the seams with pork, maybe we should focus on regulating and policing the operations of publicly traded companies and their CEO's. Put confidence in the people with the money to spend. The people need to know that their money is not going towards funding terrorism and weapons of mass destruction (Iran) for example. (cough) GE. Sorry, I do not have much incentive to invest my money into a company that does business with Iran.
Furthermore, Obama's plan to tax the rich is absolutely ludicrous. We are increasing taxes on the only people in this country who have (had) enough funds to invest and pump up the economy. Plus, I don't know where Obama is going to find these people to tax. Last time I checked, most of the wealthy population has a lot of their money in the market.
The market is a beat=loss of money=loss of wealth=nothing to tax=beat
- Liberal media is so bad. If I had my way I would lock Woopie Gohlberg up for life. I saw her rant on Rush Limbaugh. Although, I feel like I am wasting my brain power when I turn any of my attention towards the ladies of "The View," I couldn't help myself. In case you missed it. Woopie said that Rush's speech was a "crappy thing to do." I guess, we aren't supposed to criticize the president because he is the new messiah. She insisted that the stimulus plan is new and needs time to develop. I did not realize that Woopie took time out of being a waste of life to dabble in economics.
The people who tune into these day time talk shows are primarily the ones who do not have jobs, hello! they are on during the middle of the day. Therefore, I think it is logical to infer that most of these people are uneducated and on the lower spectrum of economic status. The fact that this is their primary outlet for political news and ideology tears me apart inside.
What kind of a name is woopie anyways?
- This sucks, I am going to be paying for this garbage for the rest of my life.
(I wrote this quickly and frankly don't give a shit if it is sloppy and unorganized)
Some good stuff in here, some more thoughts that go along...
ReplyDelete-"Shared Sacrifice" - sounds great
-Around the next corner is a declared World Currency that is about to bury Capitalize.
-Big government is quickly moving to stimulate businesses by having a stake in the company but in turn they are only going to struggle thus creating a loss in ROI for the U.S.G., unemployment, markets.
-I love how much pork is being instituted into this bill, seems more like a short term fix than a long term investment. In my own life we can relate this to, right now I want a blow job and down the road I want to get married. One will satisfy me right now the other will maintain happiness (hopefully).