Ohio State goes to Madison, Wisconsin this weekend. Once again I won't be able to watch the game because I'll be busy working. Of all the teams in the Big 10, Wisconsin is the one team that always scares me for some reason. It mostly stems from out trip up to Madison in 2003 when Chris Gamble bit harder than a rainbow trout on a pump n go and we lost our first game since winning the National Championship. Madison is always hostile, especially at night. One thing I will say is that stupid jump around deal between the 3rd and 4th quarters is pretty stupid in my eyes but I'm sure everyone else loves it. Completely stupid. In the end I think Wisconsin is going to have to play up to Ohio State's speed and match the Buckeyes point for point if they want to win. I think once again the Buckeyes will prove all the haters wrong again this week. Pryor will shut up the criticism that he always takes 24/7 with a major performance as well. Basically the following is what people need to recognize (homey take six and take this, HATERS) -> KANYE WEST VOICE:
College basketball starts up tonight. Boom. Couldn't be anymore excited than I am right now. Basically what it comes down to is Xavier once again is marching along the path toward another A-10 championship. They are en route to slinging more bling and hanging more banners. They have a schedule that will once again prepare them for another run in March. They aren't even predicted to win the A-10 even though they have won the past 4 outright titles and 5 if you count the A-10 tourney won in 2006. Again, while Xavier is starting to get more national publicity than in years past they are out to prove to everyone why they are one of the top teams. Everyone needs to be aware of Tu Holloway, the PG for X. Dude is straight filthy and going to own the A-10 much like J. Craw owned the A-10. Dante Jackson was ranked one of the most versatile players in all of NCAA basketball this year so boom to that. Outside of that you're going to see Xavier do what they do and thats lock down D and run and gun O.
You know I have to give a shoutout to my guys out in Tuscon too. Coach Miller is entering his second season at Arizona and I think people are starting to feel like Arizona is going to be back on track. There is not a doubt in my mind that Miller is going to turn that program around. He's already got a top 10 class recruiting wise for next year. Man, I really miss moments like this:

For those looking to participate, go ahead and fill in the blank from the picture above. I know @1421dana @cpgeschke @kimballsw @briggs04 should be able to nail it on the head.
-'Killa
Straight slinging bling, flossing the illest laundry, and hanging banners. The Xavier way.
ReplyDeletePower of X.