Son of a bitch! I was so ready to drop some UVA LaCrosse smack on everyone until they went Greg Norman at the Master’s and choked. It’s alright fellas, good season none the less. However, my homies on the baseball team picked me right back up by winning the ACC title. Boom. Now, if only football and basketball can follow suit and we’ll be riding high.
I love the NBA Playoffs. Every series has been so legit. If the series hasn’t been legit then I certainly don’t remember it. The Cavs and Magic series has been so hot. First of all, Superman went Shaq Diesel on the rim in game one causing an 8 minute delay, that was awesome. ‘Bron was on fire but couldn’t get any support from his teammates. Then there was game two. Unreal. I got goosebumps watching the replay of ‘Bron hitting that trey. BUCKETS! Game three is in action as we speak and currently I’m wondering if the Cavs have decided to show up and play. It’s early though. The Lakers and Nuggets has been good too. Denver should’ve won game one. It would be awesome to see a Kobe v. LeBron showdown but I’m definitely rooting for the Nuggets.
Speaking of Kobe v. LeBron, did anyone catch that special before game two of the Lakers and Nuggets series? I thought it was awesome. Working off that special, does anyone else notice the bond that Team USA has formed even though they all play for different teams. I feel like everyone that was a part of the “Redeem” team is so close and it’s like a brotherhood. I think that’s awesome. Quick poll question: Do I go with the yellow throwback LeBron jersey or the Team USA LeBron jersey? Personally, I think both are legit, I think with the Team USA jersey I can kill two birds with one stone, rep for ‘Bron while repping the USA. However, the yellow throwback is kinda nice too. While on the subject of jerseys I got a text from Gallagher last weekend stating he’s gonna purchase or at least attempt to purchase a Jesus Shuttlesworth jersey aka a #20 Celtics jersey with Shuttlesworth on the back. That would be soooooooooo hot. I like it Gallagher.
Continuing with things that are b-a-d, BAD:
Cold weather in April – So true. I felt like it was cold and rainy everyday here in Virginia. Where was the cruising weather? Why did it have to wait until late May?
Idiots at parties – Definitely bad. Nothing ruins a good party than when that “idiot” shows up with like 50 of his boys. No dude, don’t try and say you “know us.” That’s not going to work, so you and you’re boys are going to have to leave. I felt like this was so prevalent at Xavier.
Dallas Cowboys – Is there anything worse than “America’s Team?” No. Who appointed them America’s Team anyways? What a stupid phrase for such a stupid team. Take your Homo for Romo, Jerry Jones, and overall badness elsewhere. You guys suck and always underachieve.
Gum on your shoes – Definitely a night ruiner. Nothing like strapping on some new kicks and then immediately catching a bad break by walking through some fresh gum someone just disposed of.
Daytime TV – This is why DVR has been such a key invention. When you’re trying to get a nice post in during the day there is absolutely nothing to watch. Enter DVR, a life saver. You can watch episodes of Jeopardy, old Xavier games, old Ohio State games, I mean the list is endless. Daytime TV sucks.
The Cleveland Browns organization sucks too. They are running that entire franchise into the ground. Mangini is stupid. At least Braylon says he’s ready to roll this year. I want to see the Brady and Braylon connection. Thanks for trading my guy, The Soldier, Browns. He was only my favorite player.
War flippy floppys.
-'Killa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
doc,
ReplyDeleteagain, love what your doing with the updates. the Shuttlesworth jersey will in fact be a Lincoln High jersey #34. posts coming soon: things that are bad tourney and mike tyson. mike tyson's will be around when the hangover makes its debut.
Gallagher,
ReplyDeleteI love it. Lincoln High!!!!! Unreal. That purchase is so worth it. Looking forward to your takes.