A Little More Than A Loss

Well everyone saw it coming so I doubt anyone is truly surprised right now. The Cavs lost because of awful play by big Z and Mo with a side order of unforgivable coaching. I finally got the courage to go on ESPN.com today and I am thrilled Nadal lost so they wouldn't have a giant pic of Howard up there.

Honestly though, this series did not just mean the season was over. The franchise is as good as dead. Lebron is now for sure leaving and I would do the same thing. No one can blame the guy and if you do then congrats on being irrational.

You are also irrational if you think we should keep Z. I dont feel like looking at his contract but he is actually worthless now. Old as fuck, slow, cant hit his shots anymore, literally might be worse at D than Mo. No one will accpet a trade with Z in it so that means we can just rip up his contract. Along with the World's. We should have done the world and that one guy for shaq awhile ago and we would be in the finals right now.

another pointless rant. i got bored im done.

No comments:

Post a Comment