Well, my sister got married this past weekend and it was a great time in Columbus. Meanwhile, down in Hattiesburg, MS UVA was really feeling it until they choked away a win. The Wahoos were up by as many as 17 points before letting Southern Miss come back and win. Mistakes in special teams and a genuine lack of effort resulted in a loss. In fact, just an overall softness resulted in a loss. Ohio State was also busy taking care of business up in Cleveland by laying the pipe to Toledo. Pryor is still struggling to throw the ball with some questionable balls, too much air under balls, and always following his first receiver. Pryor needs to learn to go through his reads or at least learn to look off some defenders before lofting his ball into an almost guaranteed interception.
The Browns showed true form by getting waxed in Denver. I still think Brady Quinn has to be the guy and that he is still growing into what a starting QB in the league should be. I think he'll be fine. Jamal Lewis is definitely on the mega decline of his career and I really think James Davis will be the guy of the future. Braylon has been fine so far and is at least catching the ball. Josh Cribbs seems to be the one true play maker right now and the Browns are doing their best to try and get him the rock as much as possible. I still struggle to figure out why the Browns are always bad? Will I ever see a "great" Browns team? That remains to be seen. Until then, I will continue to just be a miserable Cleveland fan.
The U is BACK! They jumped 11 spots in the latest poll! They are back in the top ten for the first time since 2006. Jacory Harris is unreal. He slings the rock with some mustard and can run too. Randy Shannon is really doing the things down there. Could be trouble for UVA when we go down to Landshark Stadium. Miami has a big time match up this weekend against Va Tech in Lane Stadium. This is going to be an early high level game in the ACC with possible title hopes on the line. None the less, my homage to The U is getting closer by the day and hopefully I get the chance to pay visit to the 7th Floor.
A few videos to entertain yourselves while at work, posting, studying the library, or doing whatever you readers do. Does anyone really read this anyways or am I just writing to write?
I can't wait for this film to come out. I'm going to see it and get goosebumps and I'm also going to read the book. Lebron, please stay...(embedding disabled so click on the link)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KXYDa3gARs
What I'm listening to while composing: Granny - Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds (Live At Luther College)
-'Killa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'Killa,
ReplyDeleteAre you kiddin' me... as a faithful reader of the blog, I am like a Missouri hoosier from Jefferson County w/ a bad case of the jones/no Meth when I do not get a steady dose of the 'Killa's takes.
The Councilman