Last time I got down on this deal UVA was 0-0 and looking to do the things this year. Well, we're 0-2 now with losses to FCS William and Mary and #15 TCU. Not good people. Not good at all. If you have seen any of the two games you can make your own assumptions about what's going on here. The writing is on the wall. But, the bright side of things is ACC play hasn't started meaning we're still in the mix to win the ACC, roll to Tampa, and potentially roll to the OB. Until then, UVA better wake up and get their act together before we go Detroit Lions or NJIT because I certainly do not want to be a part of any no win season. Everyone knows how much I hate to lose and that I only get W's and Rings. So memo to all UVA people, let's get it going. Cut the BS and strap on a pair and start acting like a D1 program. We roll to Brett Favre U this week. S. Miss couldn't be any hungrier so we really need to man up. Not to mention our mascot got bucked off the horse this week. I'm sure you all saw that.
Ohio State almost blew it against Navy but pulled that one out. Then it was big game time. The same results Buckeye fans have come to expect happened. Close but no cigar. At least it wasn't an all out blow out. But once again Tress opted for 3 points instead of going for it on 4th and goal on the one and letting your 6'6", 240 pound QB waltz in. Tressel, I lvoe you and it pains me to hate on you but buddy, you need to start going for the jugular. Cut the conservative bull shit, let the play maker's make plays, stop showing loyalty to stiffs who are 5th year seniors, and for once just come out with some all out rage and just run the score up on fools.
Xavier is still cleaning house on their 2010 class. I cannot wait for the season this year. We play University of Dumb on Saturday's this year so that's good. I do have one beef. Since when does the Crosstown Shootout go to a Sunday afternoon on ESPNU? Whatever happened to the Thursday night primetime ESPN game?! That's ridiculous. I know Mick Cronin sucks but does he suck that bad? Let's go X!
The Browns looked pretty solid and for once, even though they lost, I didn't feel like a complete idiot for being a Browns fan after the game. Quinn looked pretty good. The running game was decent and the defense got after it. Maybe Mangini is the guy. Browns keep working hard, I have a feeling things are going to turn around for us.
This is how you win football games.
-'Killa
No comments:
Post a Comment