It's in the air

I walked outside today, it was overcast but not to the point I thought rain would ruin my day, just enough to not need the shades. There was a crispy feeling to the air. It was in the upper 50's and for the first time I truly felt like football season was here. With that being said, it's game week. We open up Saturday evening at 6pm against William & Mary and I couldn't be more jacked right now. I will officially begin my game week traditions starting tomorrow running all the way through practice on Sunday evening. Most of them don't go into effect until Friday but I'm staying the course. (In no particular order)

1. T-shirt's/drifit/sweats on Monday's and Friday's
2. Polos and khaki shorts Tuesday through Thursday
3. Make sure I have crucial game supplies on Friday night, most of you should know what I'm talking about
4. Freshest grinds every morning, most importantly a grande of whatever coffee is being served on SAturday from Starbucks (this goes all the way back to the Xavier days, "Do what we do.")
5. Blast the hottest on the way in on SAturday
6. Drifit long sleeve for warm up on Saturday
7. Polo, visor, and fanny pack during game
8. Theme mix during locker room set up on Friday
9. Thursday night football game
10. NFL during work on Sunday
11. *New* Run during lunch

I'm probably forgetting a few, but that's usually how it goes down.

Not only am I jacked for Saturday but Thursday all the way through Monday is going to incredible. Football 24/7. I'll either be on the field partaking or posting watching. Let's go Bucks! Let's go Cavaliers! Let's go Browns! KFR!



Current song: Exodus - Dave Matthews Band - 8.23.1995 (Rochester Hills, MI)

Current Book: White Hurricane: A Great Lakes November Gale and America's Deadliest Maritime Disaster - David G. Brown



War cool, crisp, overcast Saturdays.
-'Killa

No comments:

Post a Comment