Part XII

I knew this would happen...the second Vickcenter dies down Favrecenter kicks back up in FULLLLLLLL swing. I mean seriously, who really thought Favre was done when he said no to the Vikings? I guess I was the one who looked up to the ceiling only to find gulible written there. Favre is back, skipped camp and shows up to sling the pill. He must really want to stick it to the Pack. I used to be on this dude's bandwagon like none other. He was such a gamer and slang the rock with hella mustard on it. But ever since his retirement saga became the Favrecenter topic of the summer for the past three summers he's really gotten under my skin. Dude, just hang it up, mow your grass, make some Wrangler Jeans commercials, and go away.

Usain Bolt is still smoking cats. Whoosh.

Worthlessburger's suit is getting dropped. I guess he only wrecks on motorcycles and does not sexually assault hotel employees.

Greg Paulus is going to be QB1 up at 'Cuse. I'm really jacked about this. I used to think the guy was a total toolbox until I had the opportunity to talk to him when in DC a few years back. The guy is nice and down to earth. He just likes to play hard. Hell, if you had one more year of athletic eligibility left who wouldn't try pursuing a sport that they were legit at but didn't originally accept a scholly for. Paulus came back home and is going to sling it for the home crowd. If anything it will put people in the seats at the massive Carrier Dome.

Last two a day commences in 6 hours.

I'll let Brady Quinn send me out...NOW I'M DONE.



-'Killa

1 comment:

  1. Puttin asses in the seats, Paulus might even win a game this year. too bad they dont have ND on the schedule again, that would have been a W again.

    ReplyDelete