Part IV

In a span of 90 seconds last night I was attacked by a massive spider and a moth. I have arachnophobia so it wasn't going to end well for the spider. He got executed and then the moth must have not been down with the spider execution so he attacked me but it also ended badly for him...death by paper towel. Six feet under to two insects last night.

It was hot again today. I also knew it was going to be a bad day when I spilled my coffee on my way into work.

I got a new computer at work today. Pow pow pow.

Linas Kleiza said he wants to play for Olympiakos over in Greece. Count that as at least two solid NBA players leaving for Europe.

Michael Crabtree, what are you thinking?

You can find me in the club.



-'Killa

No comments:

Post a Comment