It was another hot one out on the field turf today.
Bow Wow signed with Ca$h Money Millionaire$. I have to give him props and respect since he's from Columbus. To quote my man Walter, "Man...their street cred just took a hit." I don't necessarily agree with this. As long as Birdman and W.F. are there their street credit will always be at the highest level. Lil' Wayne is so far ahead in the rap game it's not even funny.
I read a news article today that stated '90% of U.S. bills carry traces of cocaine.' That's pretty impressive and crazy to think about. I'm not one that carries a lot of straight but when I do I will now know that 90% of the bills in my billfold got dat white gurl on them.
I was scoping some older posts on the blog today from back when it was on fire and I came across this gem of a post. That's a shout out to you CheffBoyRJeff.
-'Killa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment