Part X

The Roman numeral for ten is so sweet. X. So, I guess X 'gon give it to ya...

For the win...



Tiger lost today. I'll partly blame myself for calling his shot for him yesterday. But, I seriously think Jim Nantz couldn't have been more pumped when Y.E. Yang won because I think Nantz thought he was going to be so smooth with another championship phrase. Only we all saw it coming from a mile away. As soon as Yang made the putt dude goes with Y-E-S, YES HE DID! Real original Jimmy.

Usain Bolt smoked his own record by lacing a 9.58 in Germany. That's real impressive. It's incredible how fast the guy is.

I watched Mike Vick on 60 Minutes tonight. I think the guy has turned a corner and I'm happy to see that. Hopefully he can be successful once again on the field and then transfer that success to off the field.

Only 6 more days of training camp left.

Hurricane season is approaching which I'm kinda pumped about. Not because of the destruction they cause but because Virginia tends to catch some leftover storm action. I love nothing more than storm watching.

One of my favorite jams right now. It's from when the fellas were across the pond. I'm pretty sure it's an IEM recroding. Timmy's guitar is coming in a little strong. Either way. Great jam. Shake Me Like a Monkey.



-'Killa

No comments:

Post a Comment