Step Ya Game Up

Camp opened today and I already feel like I've gone 10 rounds with Iron Mike Tyson. I actually didn't even realize it was a Friday until about 1 today. Once I get rolling on this grind I tend to just wake up and roll, usually not know the day or the time.

The spread offense is legit and I love going 5-wide.

Steroids are stupid. Don't dudes realize that they make your balls shrink?

Cranking out a run and then jumping in a pool is the only way to do it.

Ohio State is going to roll the Big10 this year.

I suddenly got hit with that feeling. The feeling of love for the Cleveland Browns. While the Tribe are busy trading off Cy Young winners and All-Stars and the Cavs are busy being dumb in the offseason the Browns are working hard at camp. I'm well prepared to see them somehow ruin my love for them by about 6 games in. But nothing is better than seeing those orange, brown, and white uniforms. I still think Eric Mangini is pretty dumb.

I'm anxiously waiting for Xavier to start landing some studs now that the July recruiting period is over.

Nike AirMax's are the only way to go. Untied of course.

Those that are hitting up Diamond Lake...please pour one out for me. Someday, I swear I'll make it. But until then...get things going, get loaded, play touch and go, and wear jerseys.

I think this commercial is absolutely hilarious and I laugh everytime I see it. Especially at the :15 second point.



Dayton sucks.

-'Killa

No comments:

Post a Comment