I'm still taking more time than necessary to figure out what day it is every time I wake up.
To help the time pass the players have once again created a game to play in the locker room. This time it's life size Monopoly. They actually created large pieces of dice, chance cards, pieces to move, and the actual spots from the Monopoly board.
I was attacked again today by an insect. I hate insects. Hate them. This time it was one of these jumping, spider looking, stupid bugs. Got me when I opened up a closet at work. Completely unnecessary. He got away before I could assassinate his ass.
Word out of the 513 aka da Nati aka Xavier is that the dudes are working hard and ready to go for the season. Xavier landed a kid who is blowing up on the AAU scene, Jay Canty. He's a 6'5" slashing power forward. So that makes him and Jordan Latham two commits for 2010. Unfortunately, Air Spoon committed to Ohio State today, bad break. I still gotta give props to Coach Mack for his first few months. Look for Xavier to slap in the Old Spice Classic over Thanksgiving. Once again the non-conference schedule is stacked unlike Dayton's non-conference schedule. Again, another reason why Xavier dominates the A-10. Let's go for a 4-Peat this year fellas. Dayton sucks.
Got a two-a-day tomorrow.
I got laundry to throw. Catch you on the flip
If you don't get down with CJ then you are not real.
-'Killa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment