Part XIII

I got three days of camp left and my body has never felt so beaten down. I'm just trying to attack this shit, grind it out, and make it rain.

So many of you may not find this amusing because it could be one of those, "you had to be there" moments but lost it tonight at dinner after viewing the following scenario. Picture if you will a kid with a kid with a dome twice the size of his shoulders, some glasses, tall, lanky, short shorts, cotton T, crew socks, and some Nikes. This kid was sitting at a table by himself straight inhaling some dinner. He was attacking it like a primitive ape. By primitive ape I really mean primitive ape. No joke, dude had a bowl of salad composed of spinach leaves and cheese. He attacked this salad with no fork, just straight hands. He would grab some leaves, mix them up, and then grab some cheese and stuff his face. When he finished with the leaves, he took the bowl and raked the cheese into his face. To cap it off, he chugged his chocolate milk faster than any other chug I have ever seen resulting him in spitting some out. All the while I had to abort eating my dinner because I was laughing so hard.

Favre is playing Friday after only maybe 3 days of practice. What a joke. His act has become such a circus act it's not even funny. I hope he throws 8 pick six's against the Browns. I'm way more excited about the Eagles and Vick than I am about Favre and the Vikings.

Smoltz signed with the Cardinals, I don't really have anything to say other than Albert Pujols is nasty.

Brandon Marshall is popping his mouth off again claiming he has trust issues with the Broncos. Memo to you my man, why don't you stop getting involved in situations in which your name comes up after the word Cops. Maybe then the Broncos can treat you like a legitimate person and then you won't be complaining about the shit you complain about.

I'm tired. I'm about to leave work and collapse onto my bed. Hold it down, represent, and do what we do.



-'Killa

No comments:

Post a Comment