All Decade Team

I was e-mailed this article today while at work and I figured I'd do my best to try and come up with my all decade Buckeye roster:

Coach: Jim "JT" Tressel

QB: Troy Smith
RB: Beanie Wells
FB: Jamar Martin
WR: Michael Jenkins
WR: Anthony Gonzalez
WR: Santonio Holmes
TE: Ben Hartsock
OL: LeCharles Bentley
OL: Kirk Barton
OL: Nick Mangold
OL: Doug Datish
OL: Alex Stepaniovich

DE: Will Smith
DL:Cameron Heyward
DL: Simon Fraser
DE: Vernon Gholston
LB: AJ Hawk
LB: Bobby Carpenter
LB: James Lauranitas
CB: Chris Gamble
S: Mike Doss
S: Donnie Nickey
CB: Malcolm Jenkins

KR/PR: Ted Ginn Jr.

K: Mike Nugent
P: Andy Groom

My current all body team:

Jenn Brown



Melanie Collins




-'Killa

3 comments:

  1. 'Killa, While I could not give a rat's ass about the OSU Buckeyes, now, in the future and certainly not over the past decade, I have to give you props on your selections pertaining to the fairer sex?

    The Councilman

    ReplyDelete
  2. no clements or whitner in the secondary? - AK

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really tough doing this. No matter how you look at it NFLers are being left off the list. I could probably toss whitner in there instead of nickey. Clements is a good call. I didn't even think of ahmed plummer either. I should've put Brandon Joe on there instead of Jamar Martin. Studs all around.

    ReplyDelete