NCAA 2010

Every year one Wednesday in July is the true Christmas for me. NCAA 2010 comes out and i sit and play it for hours. THATS TODAY!

Notre Dame has the worst defense in the game. Not really but I'm playing like it. Anyways the reason for this little ramble is that EA Sports has inserted something glorious into the game. To most people EA stands for Electronic Arts.... however this year it stands for ERIN ANDREWS, in the flesh. That's right every time someone gets injured her face pops up giving the report. Needless to say I have increased injuries to 100 in order to get to see her more often throughout the game. I only had to lose 7 players before i was done whacking it. Next game I'm going for 5.

They also have this road to glory feature where you create your player and go through the season and college career and whatnot. In the beginning EA comes on the screen and starts talking... and its really her. So thats twice in about ten minutes, I'm getting dehydrated. They ask a really silly question at the beginning... WOuld you like EA to report on the highlights of your career? This means her crew will save photos after each game you play. Everyone should click 'yes' at this point.

As usual, you get to choose your evening activity. Every single night I am going to get hammered. Maybe EA can come report on that and I can made a move on her. I am going to have to play as Iowa so I can fit in with Kirk Ferentz's DUI club.

No comments:

Post a Comment