I haven't had the internet at my crib since this weekend. Everyday I call the complex and give them hell and everyday they fail to fix it. Pretty soon I'm going to go in there and heads WILL start rolling. So, I'm composing from my desk at work. This post will most likely suck and have nothing really legitimate to share.
1. Big Ben assaulted a hotel worker a la Mamba. I hate the Steelers, this is awesome.
2. EA is filmed nude in her hotel room (multiple times?).
3. It was brought to my attention that Dayton tried to schedule a home and home with Arizona. Sean wasn't down with that. I don't have the direct quote but it went something like this, "No. You call those fucks back and say fuck you, you fucks...we will play a home and home with your home game played at Cintas!" I fucking hate Dayton! (Thanks Pete for the clarification, stay gutta).
4. Becks and LA Galaxy fans are not down with each other.
5. Diana Taurasi got a DUI
6. Vick might be lacing it up soon
7. Remember Ed O'Bannon? 1995 UCLA? Well if you don't he's back in the news. He's filing a law suit against the NCAA claiming the NCAA deprived student athletes from revenue streams...
8. The second 10-day recruiting period opens up today and all Xavier coaches are on the road scoping the talent. Notably in Las Vegas and Orlando.
9. Training camp is approaching, I couldn't be more pumped.
10. This is probably my worst post ever.
ALERT. ALERT. ALERT. J. CRAWFORD DUNK FOOTAGE ON 'BRONNY Great shit Derson.
Update, the dunk is solid and it's sweet because it's a Xavier player dunking on 'Bronny but it's not mind blowing. There is only hype because of the fact Nike confiscated the tape and everyone wanted to see it and now it was finally exposed by a grainy cell phone camera. I've seen better smashes and nuts to faces.
Boom goes the dynamite.
Unwar people who write checks in the 15 items or less line at the grocer store.
-'Killa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment