sammich time

-Streak for the cash.... this morning it was some rider vs any other cyclist. THe obvious pick is any other cyclist so I took my free win. Too bad the random rider edged out some guy at the finish line and my streak dies at 7. Tonight at the all-star game the prezzo is throwing out the first pitch. Streak for the cash: will it hit the ground of pujols glove. That sucker is going to blaze in there at 60 mph for a strike. Get your free.

-I've had to shit 4 or 5 times per day the past 3 days. Something is wrong and im not eating fiber. Might have colon cancer. I'll wait it out.

-Job hunting is fun. If you like slowly dying from AIDS

-The Home Run Derby contestants should only be selected from the previous steroid users list. This way it will be semi exciting. They should be allowed to juice before the derby, and in between at bats. Its getting realllllll boring.

-Just lost to my buddy Hoose in tennis in a last set tiebreak for the infinite consecutive time... meaning I have never beat him.

-I spent one hundred dollars I don't have this weekend in Indianapolis. Great town though.

-I have been sore for 13 straight days because of P90X. Dont do it.

asshat

No comments:

Post a Comment