I really have no direction with this post so I'm just gonna roll with it. I guess I should start off by mentioning LA. The Lakers won the NBA Title last night. They did it in five games like I said. So good work LA. Kobe won his fourth title and Phillip got his 10th ring. Adam Morrison got a ring. Cool, well not really. This should've been the Cavs year but since management in Cleveland refuses to go out and help LeBron then they will continue to suck and not get the job done. I mean it's only a matter of time until 'Bronny heads off to New York or New Jersey. However, there are rumors swirling of a possible Big Cactus trade to Cleveland. I guess that would be cool, but I really dont see how Shaq would put the Cavs over the top since he is in the decline of his career. If Shaq was in Cleveland, what does his new nickname become? I'm having trouble thinking of one. I was always a fan of The Big Aristotle.
We now enter the most boring part of the year, at least in sports. I'll get my fix of baseball and watch the major golf tournaments. But there is nothing going on until September when football gets underway. The best thing about that is that basketball is just right around the corner.
I will update you on some Xavier news. Jordan Latham recommitted to X this past week. About time something good happened, well, something happened in general. I feel that since Mack took over that program was just sitting there doing nothing. D. Breezy decided to stay in the League, but who really thought he would come back anyways? With the recommit of Latham rumors have been swirling that Air Spoon will commit as well. that would be a great hit for Mack and the 2010 class. However, he has yet to get anyone in for 2009. I know you're being picky and I definitely wouldn't take a guy to take a guy, but I think it's about time to scope the Juco circuit and see what's out there.
Generally I would save this story for the e-mails with the fellas, but I was actually asked if I would write about this adventure in the blog so I obliged. In fact I think the direct quote was, "Are you going to write this in your blog? About how great a life you live in Charlottesville and the great friends you have?" Everyone knows how much of a Dave fan I am and everyone knows that they started here in Charlottesville. I was invited yesterday to go to Coran Capshaw's pool. Those of you who don't know, Coran is the manager for DMB. So I'm pretty stoked. But remaining calm. I got to see some really cool stuff. I saw some really neat pictures of the fellas and all of their albums that hit platinum and such. Hopefully, some day I'll get to meet Carter because he's the man. What I'm trying to get at with this story is that recently I've really been doing the things out here. The run from about mid-April to now has been a run of all runs. I know Ross and Gallagher are coming out here for the 4th of July so I'm looking forward to that, but many of you are really missing out here in VA. Things get done and we like to get it going early and often. I'd like to give a big shout out and thanks to Emilie, Christin, and Chas for the adventure yesterday.
I already mention about how much I hate these idiots. But, I guess they're back at it again. Apparently they did a collabo with Common. You can find it here. Anyways, that's pretty stupid.
Most of you know how much I get down with boats. It's definitely a dream of mine to own a boat in the future and just rock that thing daily on Lake Huron. But, I'll tell you what. You want to talk about being on a boat? Check this out. That's unreal and I think I could get used to that. Blazin.
This is definitely still one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Step ya game up US soccer. Giuseppe Rossi, you are like Benedict Arnold. You were born in the US and grew up in the US but you play for Italy.
War players playing for their own country.
-'Killa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you left out the part about bathing in expensive champagne with two amazingly beautiful naked girls.
ReplyDelete