I don't have anything to report. The NBA draft sucked. The Cavs took some stiff that will never see the floor in Cleveland. Derrick Brown dropped deep into the second round. Psycho T went to the Pacers. Finally, the Timberwolves drafted 3 point guards in the first 18 picks. In other news Xavier signed a recruit out of the 2009 class. Jeff Robinson originally committed to Purdon't but apparently he isn't down with academics and didn't quite make the cut there. I'm sitting here scratching my head at what strings Sister Rose pulled to get him in at Xavier. But I guess she did once deal with Drew Lavender. He should provide some depth in the front court and after reading up on him he seems to have the talent to go inside and outside. Coach Mack finally is rolling.
Be prepared for a live blog this weekend. I got a gang of homies coming in town to celebrate America's Birthday so I thought it would be a great idea to somehow document what goes down throughout the weekend. I'm going to try my best to keep it live and updated but no guarantees. In the mean time...
Michigan, you still suck...
In case people don't know that's where I'm from, that's what we do, and that's real college football.
Dayton, you definitely still suck...
In case you don't know, that's what Xavier does. W's and Rings. Championships.
-'Killa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment