Pushin

Well to go with the theme, I'm on week six of P90X. It's still going well. I've been pretty exhausted this week as all of my traveling and busy schedule has caught up but im still sculpting and getting after it. Nothing really solid to report on other than I'm still enjoying the program and it's clear it works, at least for me as results are definitely showing. Get on this program if you have the time commitment. It's the real deal and gets the job done.

The big news of the week outside of my brother graduating from Gordon College is that I finally got my new whip. It's a 2009 Deamer in the form of a Hyundai Demata aka Sonata. It's pretty dope and I'm really feeling it. Fired it this afternoon and took it for a nice little spin through CVille to pimp my ride.

Like I said, my brother graduated this past weekend so I gotta send a big shout out to him. I finally got to experience Boston in some nice weather and man, for as much as I despise their sport teams I can really get down with that city. First of all, the food is on point. On the freshest sea food and some real legit local breweries serving the freshest beer at local spots. If there was a big city I would live in, it's definitely Boston.

Moving on to my bad smash to the dome. I got the stitches out Wednesday. Pretty successful healing so far, although I can start to see the scar forming.

UVA athletics really went jumpman this past weekend. To start it off #1 baseball swept North Carolina. Pow. #1 seed UVA Men's lacrosse looked dominant in their smash of Mt. St. Mary's 18-4. Pow. The UVA women's team also got the big 14-12 win over Towson. It was really really good to see both of those teams win. Yeardley Love was honored and remembered at both contests are the teams donned patches, shirts, and the women held up the #1 after the win. The men will be on ESPNUva on Sunday at 2:30pm against Stony Brook. A big upset occured in the men's tournament as Army knocked off defending champs Syracuse. The women will take on North Carolina this weekend. The women's softball team got themselves their first ever post season bid and will play this weekend as well. #1 men's tennis did work and will continue their push toward a ring and banner this weekend. Unfortunately the women's team got ousted. the rowing squad is still doing what they do and that's lay the lumber in the water. Pow. Stay tuned as UVA looks to add some 'Ships, rings, and banners to their resume this spring.

Now, I need to burn on something. The DMV. No, the D doesn't stand for DEAM. In fact it really should read oDMV. Off Deam Motor Vehicles. That place is just a pit. If I could avoid going there for the rest of my life I will. They messed up today when writing my title so I can trade in my old whip which almost throug a wrench into my deamness today. The people are always angry there. The wait is always long. It usually smells too. The only thing currently ranked lower than the oDMV is UD Arena, that place is just a dump.

Indians baseball is pretty bad, I wish they were good.
Joe Haden is rocking #23 for the Browns and has begun his mission to help keep LeBron as he tweeted, "hopefully there are 2 23's in cleveland."
Jordan Crawford is doing work at the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago. Watched him work out while at work today. Do work JCraw. Make X proud. Swoosh.
Looks like a good weekend to go poolside.
The DMB Summer Tour is approaching and I couldn't be more excited to rock out at 4 shows this year.

--'Killa

1 comment:

  1. Killa,

    Glad to hear your mellon is on the mend. Going to Beantown Wed. - Fri, my nephew is graduating from Harvard Med school on Thr. Of course, he gets the intellect from the Councilman??? Any suggestions on must see, other than the obligatory stroll on the Freedom Walk? I have sworn by Hyundai's since I bought my first one in 06... there is no better sled on the road for the $$$

    The Councilman

    ReplyDelete