Sculpting

Yeah that's right. It's the title, Sculpting. I just started week five of P90X. Today it was chest, shoulders, triceps, and Ab-RipperX workout. It was on deam. Really felt like I got a great workout in. I need to also say that week four, the recovery week, was real nice too. The workouts were less demanding but I still felt like I was sculpting and getting a great lather in. Tomorrow will be day 30 and I can honestly say, one third of the way into the program I'm a huge huge supporter of P90X. I love the workouts I'm getting in. I'm loving the results so far. More importantly I'm loving the over aggressive effort I'm giving to eat as healthy as possible, that factor of the program is what really makes this program certifiably DEAM.

Next up on the list of things to hit on is a huge shout out and promotion for Don Moose out in Tuscon. Don Moose aka Reynolds out in Tuscon as the University of Arizona got a major promotion. My man is now Director of Basketball Operations for the Wildcats. Bear Down. All Moose does is win. So basically Arizona should be very happy to see this promotion because it's about to go down majorly out in Tuscon. You can go sharpie with this right here, I am already planning my trip out west next year for a weekend action of hoops. Big ups to Moose. That's the XAVIER way right there. The Management is going HAM in college athletics right now and we keep getting more major. Tradition of excellence.

The NBA playoffs are continuing the journey. The Jekyl and Hyde team that is the Cleveland Cavaliers had better get their act right and start acting like Friday night's team and less like Sunday or last Monday's team because those efforts are not going to cut it when it comes to trying to win titles, hang banners, and sling bling. Not at all. LeBron is now saying that he will guard the Cav destroyer, Rajon Rondo, since no one else seems to have the brass to do so. I mean, if you want it Bron then go for it. You weren't voted second straight MVP for nothing, now is the time to prove it. However, the supporting cast needs to come along for the ride and show up from time to time. I'm sick and tired of having to watch LeBron time after time have to put this team on his back. I know he's the man but come on Mo, Tawn, Shaq, Parker, Varejao, Hickson, Moon, West, etc. The Cavs are the deepest in the League. A little help from time to time would be nice. I hate the Celtics, their fans, and their act. So two wins in a row to close this deal out would be nice because the Magic are utterly owning the Hawks right now and I really don't want to see us go down to them again. Let's turn it up a few notches and starting owning. Thanks.

I'm headed up to Easton, PA tomorrow to scope out Schutt Helmets and play some golf. I will then be flying out to Boston on Friday for Young Benjamin's graduation. I will then be purchasing my new whip next week. A lot of high level action going on.

Keep it real.

-'Killa

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha, thanks for the big ups kill

    ReplyDelete