This is going to be short and sweet. I'm going to hit on a couple of things and ride out.
1. Reunion Weekend this past weekend in Cincinnati was ON FIRE! Everyone showed up and we really GOT. IT. GOING. I actually think Dana's is smoldering in a heap of ashes right now because we burnt that place down on Saturday we were so on fire. While everyone was an MVP this past weekend, Kong took away the MVP in stunning fashion and DL took a close second. Among other things Kong orchestrated the night at Hofbrauhaus Friday night, he fired off Das Boot, he cooked a honey glazed ham, and then he went to the casino after dropping me off at the airport on Sunday. DL, well, what can we say about DL. He really did the things Thursday through Saturday. Highlights include getting beated Thursday night with a $30 cab ride, he walked from Edwards rode back to his apartment, he did what he does Friday night, he got the party started at Dana's, and he raked beer from Dana's. Great weekend fellas. It couldn't have been better.
Councilman...it was great to see you!
2. Xavier played a pathetic first half and rebounded with a baller second half to beat Rhode Island! Crawford had a dub-dub. Again, more often than not this year, Xavier goes as JC goes. Keep up the good play JC. Coach Mack, you're doing a heck of a job. Terrell Holloway is well on his way to being the best point guard Xavier has ever seen.
3. Dayton lost to St. Joe's. Dayton lost to Rhode Island. How's that sound pre-season champs? Keep crumbling under the pressure of "being so good." You obviously don't know what it takes to "be so good." Stay in the shallow end and enjoy the NIT.
4. Dave Matthews Band Summer Tour 2010 Tour Dates came out today. I'm attending:
Columbus, OH 6-22-10
Cyahoga Falls, OH 6-25-10
Virginia Beach, VA 7-20-10
Washington D.C. 7-23-10
So mark your calendars. I just gave everyone a clear time frame of when I'll be back in Ohio as well as what I'll be doing. That also should look like an open invitation to a rendezvous in VA for anyone interested in getting down.
****The Grammy's are this weekend, hopefully Dave Matthews Band gets what they deserve.
5. Colts v Saints in the Super Bowl. I gotta go with my former employer in this one, the Indianapolis Colts. I would also like to say as the Wide Receiver's manager I would like to take full credit for the development of Pierre Garcon. He was a rookie when I was there. I shot the jugs with him after practice and of course helped coach Clyde Christenson with all his wacky drills. Let's go horse.
Do what we do.
--'Killa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'Killa,
ReplyDeleteIndeed, it was an epic Reunion Weekend. All the lads were in rare form. From lunch w/ my namesake @ hpt, to Mulligans, the box @ Cintas and finally Danas, I have not laughed so hard in months. TY for making this old fart feel welcome.
The Councilman,
PS, remember, the Councilman will be in the house 2/24