Today is "Meet the Team" day. Basically a pointless day for me to come into work during camp but I do because without the work of the equipment room then these guys wouldn't be able to operate.
Let me first say that my main man, Rory McIlroy is just in the primest of positions to get the W today at the PGA. Dude is one shot back and the guys in front of him are choking all while he just maintains. I will need him to start making some plays and stop putting it in the sand or the thick rough. I will be glued to the TV for the rest of the day while watching young Rory do work.
Since the spring a production company has been filming "Building the Program" here at UVA. BAsically it's a Hard Knocks about the UVA football program. Scope some episodes out. I tend to find myself in there from time to time.
I'm thinking Chipotle for dinner tonight. Per the tradition. I've been out of the mix for about 3 weeks.
-'Killa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment