Today was a two-a-day. Both practices were pretty solid. I gotta love hearing that FSU's offense was "embarrassing" in their first scrimmage. A good sign for the Cavaliers as we continue to get better.
I'm currently watching a replay of the football national championship game. Watching it has me feeling so jacked up for the start of football. Preseason stuff doesn't really get me feeling it but that first gameday I'll be so worked up it won't even be funny. The one thing about my college experience that I missed was having college football Saturdays. It really is an unreal experience to be on the sideline. Having tailgated at various different college football venues there is nothing like a college football tailgate. Waking up on Sunday and just watching NFL all day is just as sweet. Then you have MNF...sweet. Thursday night college football is one of my favorite traditions. Those games always seem to have incredible hype and always are full of action. I'm getting fired up just writing this.
I wish this song was more upbeat because it would be at the highest level if it was:
REALNESS:
-'Killa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment