Day 5




Day 4 Video/Photos: Blazin backfield!

Many of you may hear me often speak of Anthony Poindexter aka Dex. Dude used to play here at UVA and was a punisher on D! Two time all-american. Stuffed W. Dunn at the goal line to shut FSU down back in their hay day. He is the safeties coach and special teams coordinator. Basically he's a grade A bad ass. Rocks fat chops too, i.e. above pic. Just watch some of the following videos and recognize.

Dex

Bad Ass

Day five is in the books. Full pads, check. Heavy hitting, check. Hot as hell temps, check. Today was the definition of training camp. Hot. Hard hits. Sweat. Blood. Today had it all and I was really fired up. Tomorrow is the first two a day which means an epic grind. Any two-a-day equals GRIN-------DING (Pharrell voice).

UVA soccer is ranked #2 in the preseason polls. I think it's garbage because #1 is Akron who UVA beat to win the National Championship last year. Basically, we'll just roll cats again this year and dominate like we always do. I mean seriously, our olympic sports just own. Numbers don't lie. Banners don't lie. Bling doesn't lie. I wish some of our teams played Dayton so I could go and talk mad junk to those loser Flyers. That entire athletic department sucks.

A throwback classic song:



A song I'm feeling these days:



'Killa

No comments:

Post a Comment