Day 2 Video/Photos
Fortunately my bad break yesterday in practice failed to make any sort of video coverage. Looks like that will just become an urban legend. A rare showing of any sort of unathleticism by me.
Day 3 is in the books and I'm already cooked. Damn. It's crazy because I get into such a routine and grind so hard that I'll wake up on most days not really knowing what day it is. I'm just in this zombie like zone of grinding. It's always fun to wake up and try and figure out what day of the week it is. Last night I was so worn down (mind you it was only day 2) that I walked into my apartment and touched zero light switches. I walked into my room grabbed my remotes and posted hard until I fell asleep. It was pretty awesome.
I'm warning the AFC North right now. The Browns mean business this year. Well maybe not this year, but the pieces are starting to fall into place for sheer domination. Colt McCoy is the future. Josh Cribbs, Massaquoi, and Robiskie at the wide out position. James Davis, Hardesty, and Harrison in the backfield. Joe Thomas. Eric Wright and Joe Haden at the corner. My man Brodney Pool at safety. Dqwell Jackson at LB. I'm just waiting for either Holmgren to take over after he fires Mangini or Jon Gruden to come to Cleveland. Domination.
I'm pretty sure I found the song of the season for me. It may push the limits of blazin hotness against Love in the Club and Put On a few years back...Right Above It - Lil' Wayne
'Killa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment