Day 3 Video/Photos
Day 4 is in the books. Let me reiterate how I'm in such a zone that each day just kind of rolls into the next and I really don't know what day it is when I wake up. I have to say, the team is looking solid each day. Through four days of practice you can see the fellas getting into the flow of things and becoming comfortable out there. Guys are starting to feel it. Tomorrow is a big time day as we go full pads. Which means a lot of hype and energy mixed in with some shit talking and some aggression and physicality.
I'll tell you what, I wish I was still selling beer for the Cincinnati Reds. I would be making some straight cash right now. They're on top of the division. Drawing great crowds. Thus, people are looking to really feel it instead of drink their sorrows away. I'd be making great sales to people for celebratory purposes. It would be incredible. I mean, they're on track to make the playoffs which would only result in the greatest beer sales possible. Which result in great ca$h. Thus would result in mass opportunities to feel it.
Incredible Story - Bro of the Week.
Really been feeling Van Morrison lately:
-'Killa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel ya on the slangin cold ones at Great American, man talk about make it rain weather on a nightly basis. PULL!
ReplyDelete