Costumes, Broads, and Random Thoughts

So this weekend was Halloween, and to be quite honest I dont really give a rats patoot about it. However I do love the fact that it promotes mass binge drinking and broads dressed like complete hussies just ready for pound town. Now did I take advantage of this? Of course not. The one night I decided to really bring out my game I got the biggest cock-block of the century laid on me by the Norwood PD when they came to my house not once, not twice, not three times, but FOUR times last night. Now while I should be thankful that they didnt arrest any of us or give us a disorderly house, I am really not considering that I was unable to close the broad because she left when the stupid cops came. Gay.

Notre Dame came out to play yesterday and really Danza smacked Washington State. This ND team will get a much needed boost this week when they get Michael Floyd back. He is one of the best receivers in the country, and having him back for Pitt in 2 weeks will be huge to ND's BCS hopes.

The Heisman
Mark Ingram and Jimmy Clausen. The discussion begins and ends right there as of right now. The fact that Tim Tebow is 3rd in the rankings is just stupid. You mean to tell me that if anyone else had his numbers they would be under consideration? Absolutely not. This is just the media sucking on Tebow's crank like they always do.

Basketball
Well the Cavs were on pace to go 0-82, but that trend was stopped with their recent victory. I am not even going to lie. I hope they tank this year and LeBron goes to NY. Being a Knicks fan I know that this is wishful thinking, but hey, I can dream right?

Dayton is gay. They are getting a false sense of security with their lofty pre-season ranking of 23. Xavier is 33rd, and they will quickly climb the polls past gay dayton. Chris Wright will not be getting POY honors in the A-10. That is reserved for a one Jordan Crawford.

Baseball
As we speak the Yankees are winning 4-2 in game 4. This series may go 6 games if Philly is lucky. DJ is the man. Philly is stupid. Dayton is worse.

Holla Man.

p.s. Pong Madness is December 5th. Get at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment