Memo to all college basketball coaches. If you don't want to be a victim of extortion or accused of sexual assault do not, I repeat, DO NOT have sex with a woman who is not your wife at a restaurant. Is this not what you preach to your players? Like, what ever happened to the "no guns, no sex with women you don't know, and anything after 1am is bad news."
Furthermore, memo to all women trying to extort money from men they banged. Do not claim sexual assault six years after the fact. What ever happened to calling authorities as soon as it happened? Oh wait, maybe you wanted to continue to get a piece so you could try and get some money out of it. In the long run, extortion is illegal and all HE did was make a poor choice in judgement. HE loses a couple of recruits you go to the slammer.
As quickly as Favrecenter disappeared we have entered Vickcenter. I want the guy to sign and I'm probably being hypocritical right now but does ESPN not love jumping on a story and then beating it into the ground? Hopefully Vick signs soon because I'm not sure I can take anymore of (Insert player's last name here)center. Teams that could be in the mix for Vick as of today include New England, Pittsburgh, Philly, Chicago, and Carolina.
Pre-season football is here. I'm pretty pumped up about that. As much as I hate the Steelers, Mike Tomlin is a bad ass. The guy just screams bad ass in everything he does.
Gold shoes.
-'Killa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
its almost like dontecenter
ReplyDelete