It’s not OK to talk to me while I’m peeing. When I go to the bathroom I’m there to relieve myself while trying not to pass out due to the stench coming from stall number one. It’s bad enough that I got stuck with the midget urinal because it was the only one open, now some asshole wants to talk to me? It’s not like anyone ever has anything of importance to say either. Today at work I got stuck in two of these inane conversations and they both went exactly like this:
BigLots: Yea, that’s Monday for you.
Annoying guy: Plus it’s so cold out. Hopefully Spring is around the corner.
BigLots: Yea….
How do you feel about people commenting on people commenting while peeing?
ReplyDeleteStage fright BigLots? Speaking of bathroom etiquette, how do you feel about people who mistake someone's bedroom floor for the bathroom?
ReplyDeletei like when people talk to me because i have stage fright
ReplyDeleteI hate when people walk in while I'm pissing on their door.
ReplyDeletehey biglots, remember when that kid pissed on that girls clothes sophomore year?
ReplyDeletehey remember during pig roast when multiple people would get busted for not having stage fright and just whizzing at will on the side of 1932.
ReplyDelete