GIVE ME SOME PROT. BABY


Muscle milk- day six. It is Friday, I have taken two shits since Saturday and I have eaten one shrimp, two power bars, and a few small pieces of jerky. I needed the jerky to help fill my stomach because I hadn't eaten for over 12 hours.  I am MANOREXIC.  Anyways, I eat the power bars when I am in class all day. I really do not think it is appropriate to whip out a giant tub of prot and a gallon of milk. Hold on teach, gotta get jacked and tan (J&T). 

I am running low on my cookies and cream jug so I just went to this supplementwarehouse.com site. They have a feature where you can offer them a different price based on their competitors. Well these jugs cost 40 bucks for 5 lbs. Blindly, I say amazon.com has a 5 pounder for 22 bucks. So these meatheads offer me a jug for 21. I just scammed them.

Anyways true story coming here. I was at the rec last night and I see this kid in my frat who loves steroids and supplements and lifting weights and tanning, yea you get it. So I tell him what I am doing this month and he goes off on this rant. He just spent $600 on steroids and supplements and that only lasts him one month. He has a shake in his hand. Over 1400 calories, over 300 g carbs, and around 60 g prot. He then says that he is taking in 4 of these per day, plus food, plus intramuscular roids... needles and all. Reason: he is trying to get huge(r) for spring break because everyone else he is going with is bigger than him. He had 2 of these shakes while at the rec. He brought the jug to refill in one of the drinking fountains. 

My shit this morning was solid. I am starving 24/7. I feel like I have lost ten pounds this week. Weighing in tomorrow night. I am tired all the time. Only 22 more days. I figure that after this month I will have lost 20-25 lbs of fat, and gain 5 lbs of muscle. J&T, J&T.

2 comments:

  1. Eat yogurt before you go to bed, that way you can keep burning in your sleep. Just a thought on fitness, how does Tony Little look with the way he does and sell his product? Usually they have some jacked and tan (ha as I have learned J&T) guy slamming ten pound weights over aggressively. Instead, TL is a 40 y.o. white pedophile with his bachelors in Office Administration and somehow he still sells the Freeriders. P.S. my iPod has been on repeat for the last hour and I just now noticed, I suck

    ReplyDelete
  2. sammich, you need to post a picture of yourself to the blog. People are still questioning your identity. Additionally, I'd like some before and afters.

    ReplyDelete