National Signing Day Part II

I agree with everything in the below post regarding "national signing day".

I also believe this video never gets old.



Really? Think about what that kid did for a minute. It takes awhile for the utter absurdity of the situation to become wholly apparent. By the way, I still haven't made my decision, but I'm leaning towards USC.

3 comments:

  1. JuCo man! Sweet. This guy is a total dweeb. I've seen this story multiple times on ESPN and it never gets old. Seriously, how do you go through with something like this? What a tool bag. You suck pal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this guy sucks balls man. I was almost uncomfortable watching this on ESPN yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this story again today on ESPN:
    1. They need to stop putting this loser on TV
    2. The fact his parents fell for the lie is mind boggling
    3. This kid sucks

    ReplyDelete