Kobe or Bron?

Honestly, I would love to see who thinks who is a better player RIGHT NOW. Kobe's rings don't count and neither does "who would you rather have on your team?" 

Defense: Lebron wins clearly. That is if he is trying. The man can do it all on D when he puts out enough effort.

3's: KOBE. He is a better shooter and there is no doubt about it. Remember the game at Staples Center a few weeks back?

Jumpers: KOBE. Once again the last few minutes of their last game against each other, KOBE hit two ridiculous jumpers OVER LEBRON. Kid can shoot.

Vision, Passing: Bron. In order to receive acclamation on this, you actually have to dish the rock. 

Driving, Finishing: Bron. Best in the business at it too. 

Clutchness: Kobe. How many game winners has he hit compared to lebron? probably a  5:1 ratio.

I still think Kobe is better. The game in LA gave me the sure fire decision on that. I am sure you are all sick of the Bron vs KOBE talk because of the neglect shown to Stephon Marbury. So... who is better?

1 comment:

  1. I think Lebron might be more clutch than Lebron, at least according to some "clutch" stat I don't understand. I thought Lebron was leading the league in that stat for the last couple years. Kobe probably has more highlight finishes though. Lebron's better.

    ReplyDelete