Now we have had 3 straight posts about homeless people on this site. Instead of bitching about them always being annoying and asking for money, we should take into account what Randy Marsh once said. Those folks from South Park, Colorado had a tough time with the homeless as well. Here were a few of their ideas.
1- We could give the homeless designer sleeping bags and makeovers so at least they would be pleasant to look at. Although this is a great idea, there is still the problem of the homeless people urinating themselves and smelling like poo. They still don't have teeth, and they will still ask for money. FAILED.
2- Randy Marsh- We could turn the homeless into tires, so we could still have them, but use them... for cars. Genius idea Mr. Marsh. Why not utilize the homeless people into something that we need every day. We could have white people tires and black people tires, but not mexican tires because they would fall asleep. The white person tire would be fragile and weak, but effective until a pothole is hit. The black person tire would be lazy and stupid, but very durable and ideal for rough terrain.
Watching this episode reminded me that this used to be one of my south park favorites. However, now I don't like it anymore. All the homeless people keep asking for change. The word change reminds me of the prezzo. Everytime I think about Obama, I think about this black chick at school who can't read or write and was screaming like a black girl after the election.
I can't copy and paste into blogger for some reason. But please watch this video it is hilarious.
Never mind I am retarded I can't do it.
Also, I do not know how I went from homeless people to our President.
No comments:
Post a Comment