THE JONAS BROTHERS?! I'm sitting here watching the Grammy's and if I don't get this off my chest I'll end up breaking something. Seriously, how bad are the Jonas Brothers? They just performed with Stevie Wonder. I came away with a few things after watching this garbage. I feel terrible for Stevie Wonder for actually having to perform with these doofus'. With that performance Stevie broke the all time performance record on a Grammy stage. So they had Stevie break the record with these loser brothers? C'mon Grammy's! Moving on, after they played that dumb song of theirs about being into Delilah or whatever, Stevie cues up Superstitious. One of the idiot dudes completely botches the second verse after going "Let me take this Stevie." Buddy if you're gonna take it, you better be sure about what you're taking and not mess up an icon's song. Finally, when these bozos sing they sound like they're constipated. Dude, just spit it out. Try not to be in such pain when belting out your garbage music.
In conclusion, the Jonas Brothers are God awful. They encompass everything that is bad. Katy Perry sucks too. However, Blink-182 is apparently getting back together which quickly made me happy after watching garbage.
War Travis, Mark, and Tom.
-'Killa
they are bad. The girl I live with flipped it on during the middle of their performance and I asked, "who in the hell is that ?" She said, "one of the Jonas brothers."
ReplyDeleteI said, "shut that shit off." They are weird and gay.
-BOB ROHHHHHHRMANNNNN
livin with a chick, beatin cheeks whenever you want
ReplyDelete