Kobe just got Pwned


And I don't even know what "pwned" means.

I frantically texted people before the game to shove all-in on the Knicks tonight because LeBron would try to copy Kobe and go off on the Knicks at the Garden, hoisting up errant threes in the process. I suppose the Knicks did cover by .5 points (107-102 Cavs win-- spread was 5.5), but that is the last time I doubt that asshole LeBron James. Jesus Christ.

52 points, 11 assists, 10 rebounds was the final damage done. Yeah, that's more impressive than your shitty 61 points, 3 assists, 0 rebounds stat line, Kobe.

He really does have no regard for human life.

9 comments:

  1. Kobe Bryant can not hold a candle to the performance Mr. James had at Madison Square Garden tonight. I look forward to the showdown at the Q on Sunday.

    P.S. That highlight, that dunk, and that quote will never ever get old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till he leaves the Land

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, can someone tell me the origins of "Pwned" because I get this sense* it's constantly happening to me.

    *I had to delete my last post because I said "sensed" instead of "sense". Pwned again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's my analysis of pwned. i used to be a hardcore gamer. I honestly believe that someone was trying to type owned and instead hit the "p" key. the nerds proclaimed the word pwned while making fun of the kid for his inablility to type. it stuck because pwned is without a doubt the best word in the english language.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't call him "Bronny" and the baddest man in the same sentence. That's just not right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see how Joe Johnson responds to all this, should be epic.

    ReplyDelete