Country Roads, Take Me Home


Remember good ol' Kevin Pittsnogle? Rivals.com was kind enough to let us know what this gentleman has been up to since he attended WVU as their bball star. Well apparently Pitts is a middle school teacher in WV coaching a high school bball team... for free. Him and his wife, a bank teller, have two children; God help those kids. This is actually really depressing. Pitts was regarded as having some pretty good "talent" on the court. He used that talent well to achieve goals of working hard to get to the NBA...

Well not so much. Kevin is now living in a double wide and has ballooned. He now weighs over 300 pounds. I might say, Pitts has become a TRUE WEST VIRGINIAN. Trailer park, fat, working for free... fits right in. Apparently scouts are willing to give him a chance if he drops weight, but he just doesn't seem to have the motivation. Kind of shocking that this kid had a chance to be a millionaire and blew it. I love when people throw away talent. Well I guess as long as he is happy then that is all that matters. But shit, that's sad. Wondering what Kevin does for fun? He goes down to the local Big Bucks and plays bingo.

We are all better off financially than Kevin Pittsnogle, a man who had a chance at making it in the NBA. How does that feel?

7 comments:

  1. Do we know how many tats he has now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't his wedding catered by McDonalds or KFC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a monty's pie right now, and then wash it down with 7 or 8 long islands...

    ReplyDelete
  4. during my only montys experience, i think my top three monty's moments were chugging long islands like water, the random pie that came out of nowhere, and astro pops

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made that pie.... Diamond Dave let me in the back room and I cooked up a delicious treat for all to share

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Long Island Cheff.

    ReplyDelete