Man Crush

Everyone has a man crush. I feel if you don't then that actually makes you more gay. Well for years I got a hard on for any Brad Pitt film just like most girls. Now I have moved on to a different shaft per say. Is there anyone cooler than Justin Timberlake right now? Nope. I mean he is talented, funny, has a great hard body, and is totally sexier than me.

He has dated Spears in her prime, Alyssa Milano, CAMERON DIAZ, and rumored sexual affairs with Scarlett. He has also been inside of Jessica Biel and I'm sure hundreds of other women.

I also own both JT cd's and I am anxiously awaiting the next one. Totally straight. When he is in a movie, I make a point to see it. The Love Guru, great character. The man is funny. He did those MTV movie awards or something and I giggled like a girl.

The best of JT clearly comes from random cameo's. Dick in a box, his all the single ladies spoof, and of course the video that never gets old....

2 comments:

  1. Samich, I must admit that it took me a few minutes to put together the correlation between your article and the youtube clip. HAHA, Hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is like a highlight reel of Jim's performance during his study session with Nadia in American Pie.

    ReplyDelete