Only in Norwood

If you ever find yourself looking for the most f-ed up family in the world, you would be well off to start your search right here in Norwood. My roomates and I just happened to run into them at the newly opened Cici's pizzeria several hours ago.

This family's youngest was a boy around the age of eight. At first glance, he appeared to be a normal kid, but that appearance instantly changed when he turned his back to us. He had a mullet that could only be described as disgusting. I was wondering to myself what type of parent lets their child embarrass himself in this way. Then I saw the parents. The father had a similar mullet, except that his was a good six inches longer. But it gets better. The mother is blind (I would guess that's how the guy managed to land her with that haircut in the first place) and wandering around with one of those guide sticks.

Here's the kicker though. On the way out the door, they say their farewells to each individual employee by name and proclaim, "We'll cya on Wednesday." Very classy

*Side note* After reading the post I wrote while hammered on Saturday night, I will no longer be posting while intoxicated.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so pissed that they put up the Cici's as soon as I graduated. What a great establishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah if you like peeing out of your ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the pizza taste a little different at that Cici's compared to others? Everything in that little "Kroger square" tastes like booty crack.

    -Bob Rohrman

    p.s. Now is the time to buy! Our inventory levels are at an all-time high and we need to get some of these vehicles off our lots ASAP. The savings are passed down to you! Stop into one of my dealerships today.

    ReplyDelete