I couldn't wait to watch the Office tonight. I was so pumped that I turned on NBC to make sure I didn't forget to turn it on by 8:00. I won't be making that mistake again. I mean, don't get me wrong, the show looked pretty good. Just based on the last three minutes of the show, I thought it was pretty good. I'm embarrassed to admit that I was considering tuning into the office at 7:30 next week just to see what Kath and Kim were up to.
It wasn't until the last commercial at 7:58 that I knew never to go to the office early. It was promoting the show, and it said "Hey all you Fashionistas!!! Play Kath and Kim paper dolls! Plus find out if you're a Kath or a Kim! It's all fun and games at NBC.com." I felt gay.
*** It wasn't until about 2/3 of the way through that I realized I shouldn't be writing a post about this. I decided to finish it out, but my effort was half-hearted. But seriously, I enjoyed the three minutes I saw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll say it: I don't get it.
ReplyDeleteWhen I the words "The Office," I thought a spoiler was on its way (and I haven't watched it yet-- I DVRed). I would have in effect had to kill you. Or rip up your Atlanta Hawks futures bet that I still haven't mailed to you.
I just re-read this for the first time ... it doesn't make sense, I must have been pretty fucked up. Definitely.
ReplyDelete