Um, false? I saw a gentleman drop two Reese Peanut Butter cups on the floor of the Penn Station bathroom, pick them up, and eat one of them as he undid his fly and started pissing. Really, Clark?
I stopped dead in my tracks as he put the first cup in his mouth. My head titled to the side and my eyes grew wide. I looked like a confused puppy watching his master have sex for the first time.
"A Penn Station bathroom floor has to be one of the filthiest things in the world. What an asshole.", I thought to myself after regaining composure. He threw the second one back, zipped up, and walked out after "rinsing" his hands. I like the people who just leave without washing better. No need to feign cleanliness for me good sir. Especially after you just put AIDS in your mouth. Shocking.
Bob Rohrrrrman
Peanut butter & chocolate, marinated in urine. Sounds appetizing.
ReplyDelete