As you all know from Jsaur's "Wayne got denied" post, Gallagher and I made the trip to Knoxville, Tennessee on Friday. While there, I was fortunate enough to meet a young man that happens to play football at the University of California. This nice gentleman was nice enough to let me in on a little bit of inside information about DeShaun Jackson.
As it turns out, DeShaun is a member of the notorious gang known as the crips. Does this make him a bad person? I don't know..Probably
He actually wears the name of his sub-gang or whatever the technical term for that is on his arm band. Apparently numerous pictures have been published with his sign on it, but no one noticed it or knew what it was. Nice little bit of publicity.
Side note..It's 2:12 and I am drunk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment