Funky Fresh Senior Choir

So I have been sitting around all day trying to be productive. I am trying to get some things done before the big trip to Cincy on Friday. So I start off alright, looking for jobs and what not. I talk to Gaskill on and off for a while and here I am at my computer. For anyone who has asked me what I do all day, this is somewhat of a standard day. Anyway. I found this on College Humor.

You might be thinking what a strange name for a post. But this is actually the name of this choir! I know I couldn't fucking believe it either. You gotta try and watch it. Its weird yes, but I had to watch the whole thing. I was entertained.


Holy Crap I need a Job

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that way too much.

    The three highlights for me:
    1. The director is a fag
    2. "Catch me riding dirty"
    3. The fact they take their robes off to Hot in Herre.

    Thank you CB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of like that conductor is holding those old people against their will ... "If you pick us I'll force them to sing Fergalicious." Makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. old chicks are for sure talking about ridin pole

    ReplyDelete