Victoria's Secret

victorias_secret_sign.03.jpg


For the better part of my life I have always been curious about Victoria's Secret. Ever since I was about 12, when I found out that sister was getting porno's sent to the house addressed to her, I became obviously intrigued and needed more. But throughout my life I have not been able to answer the forbidden question: "What is Victoria's Secret?" Here I explore some options.


Pow. After performing some field research, I came (twice) to these results.


One, ironically enough I believe that it may indeed be that she is not wearing any panties. Which is cool.



Two, dat bitch b a nympho. Sucks toes. Role Play. Supplementing Smucker's in place of KY. Gets moist when she eats a popsicle. I can go on and on but you know the type. 



(Suck on dez, by the way, I almost vomited when I saw these)


Scerp. Three, the obvious but most likely. That Victoria does have a secret, yes, and its tucked between her legs. Some people, some I know personally,  would feel like a kid on christmas day to get this surprise, but a shooter in place of a cooter is never news I want to receive.





In Conclusion, Vicky, whatever your secret may be, i respect that I may never know what is. But in return I want to thank you for everything you've done for me. See page 32 of the Spring 2008 Swimsuit Edition.
 

 

2 comments: