I Had a Bad Day

I driving home from my girlfriends house on Thursday morning after a long night of boning. The day's agenda look like this... Shower, drive to class because I am lazy, go to biochem lab for three hours, then go straight to work for four hours. So it sounds like a bad day. Then the unexpected happens... boom flat tire. So I continue to drive home on my rim. I have class all day so fixing it will have to wait until tomorrow.

I shower, and now I have to walk to class. Halfway there... forgot something important. So I have to walk back home and I decide to skip class. I sent my prof an email saying I have a flat tire I'm not coming to class. 

Outside in the cold, I hire my roommate to change my flat because I don't want to/know how to. Meanwhile, I receive text messages from the girls in my class saying that my teacher pulled up her email on the giant projection screen and this initiated a 5 minute conversation about me. Keep in mind there are 35 people in my class and I am the only guy. I can only imagine what they are saying. 

The next morning I take my car to the high quality Jeff Pohlman auto service center that sponsors bridgestone or something like that. They offer free flat repair but I have a lifetime warranty anyway. So I drop off my car and get a call saying that my tire is unrepairable because it has a PINHOLE in the side wall. Someone please explain why a pinhole is unfixable. This means it is going to cost my 130 bucks for a new tire. No way, I'm out.

I have to go to Hamilton, OH now to go to an actual Firestone service center. Over in Hamilton, people don't believe in showering, personal hygiene, or use of condoms, nuvarings, BC, etc. I pull in and they say okay its unfixable we can give you a new one for 16 bucks and it will take five minutes. One and a half hours later I leave and miss my 3rd straight class.

5 comments:

  1. Sammich, any kind of damage to the sidewall of the tire is unfixable. Pinholes on the tread (the flat part) can be fixed, but as soon as the side of the tire is punctured the strength of the tire is compromised.

    -your tire guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. good story sammich. good response cheff.

    -b.r.

    p.s. You looking for a job tire guy? We're hiring at all our dealerships....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you try singing a sad song to turn it around?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no i worked on a smile and went for a ride

    ReplyDelete